I started making hemp seed milk at home back in March 2020. I fell in love with the taste and how creamy the milk was.
This is the original h.alt hemp milk recipe that we first launched with back in 2020.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 1 litre of filtered water (filtered water helps to extends the shelf life)
- 44 grams of hulled hemp seeds
- A pinch of sea salt
- 2 drops of stevia (optional for natural sweetness)
- Pour the water into your blender or NutriBullet.
- Add the salt, hemp seeds and stevia.
- Blend on high for 40 seconds.
- Strain the milk though a nut milk bag into a large container or jug.
- Squeeze any excess milk through the nut milk bag until there is only solids left in the bag.
- Pour strained milk into a clean 1 litre bottle. Use a large funnel to avoid any spillage. Enjoy.