These choc hemp protein balls are perfect for an afternoon protein boost!
Easy to make and no food processor is required.
This recipe makes 15 protein balls.
- 1/2 a cup of hemp protein powder
- 1/3 of a cup of peanut butter
- 1/3 of a cup of raw cacao powder
- 3 tbsp of coconut
- 3 tbsp of oats
- 2-3 tbs of maple syrup
- 1 & 1/2 tbs of melted coconut oil
- A pinch of salt
- Hemp seeds & coconut to decorate
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir until well combined. The mixture should be thick and damp.
- Use a tablespoon to measure the mixture. Roll mixture into protein balls. 1 tbs = 1 ball.
- Roll balls in coconut & hemp seeds.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before eating.
These protein balls will keep in the fridge for up to a week.